Infiniti QX70 on Aftermarket Concave Wheels - Infiniti QX70 Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 Old 01-20-2014, 11:04 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default Infiniti QX70 on Aftermarket Concave Wheels

This is not my QX70, just posting it here to get some opinions on how you guys think it looks. So, what are your thoughts? Would you do it?

post #2 of 14 Old 01-20-2014, 02:57 PM

Looks pretty good for me. Not for everyone though. i think it looks especially good on the QX70 in black. I probably won't actually buy them though. I imagine that they are not the cheapest things out there.
post #3 of 14 Old 01-21-2014, 10:26 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronie View Post
Looks pretty good for me. Not for everyone though. i think it looks especially good on the QX70 in black. I probably won't actually buy them though. I imagine that they are not the cheapest things out there.
Same here, I think they look good.
But i'm not a big fan of them, I wouldn't get those exact wheels. Haven't even heard of the brand, sounds like one of the cheaper brands out their. I rather get concave wheels from concavo or vossen.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 Old 01-21-2014, 04:43 PM

As long as they look good I could care less what they cost. I mean cheaper is better as long as the quality is there. The XO Wheels website show that they have some nice options though. I kinda like these ones called "Berlin"

post #5 of 14 Old 01-22-2014, 12:44 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Who View Post
As long as they look good I could care less what they cost. I mean cheaper is better as long as the quality is there. The XO Wheels website show that they have some nice options though. I kinda like these ones called "Berlin"

That is true and the beauty of authentic wheels is the quality and care put into them and how well they hold their value even 5-10 years or more down the road.

post #6 of 14 Old 01-22-2014, 02:04 PM

I do like those! Did you catch the price that was up on the site, or was there a price on the site? They look just as expensive as Vossens to me.

I think that changing rims is one of the best ways to make a big change to your car though. Well worth the money if you've got it.
post #7 of 14 Old 01-22-2014, 10:19 PM

When I got aftermarket wheels for my 2006 FX45, they cost the same as those. I think that is a typical price for large wheels. There are other wheels, usually two piece and three piece wheels, that cost two or three times that much.

Formerly 2006 FX45 Serengeti Sand and Wheat, Chrome Pillars, Every manufacturer option except back seat video.

Formerly 2009 FX50S, Umbria Twilight and Wheat, Chrome Pillars. Every manufacturer option except back seat video.

Presently 2013 FX50S, Umbria Twilight and Wheat, Chrome Pillars. Every manufacturer option except back seat video.

It's a great car!
post #8 of 14 Old 01-23-2014, 11:17 AM

i dont always see rims being well worth the money, especially because most of the time you're shrinking the height of your sidewall which means your cost of replacing tires increases significantly. Ever notice how many people with big rims on their SUV's are driving around with bald tires or very little tread depth...
post #9 of 14 Old 01-23-2014, 01:16 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booboobaba View Post
When I got aftermarket wheels for my 2006 FX45, they cost the same as those. I think that is a typical price for large wheels. There are other wheels, usually two piece and three piece wheels, that cost two or three times that much.
Yup, got to pay to play. 3 piece wheels are expensive, most should easily run you $5k with tires for an SUV like this. Not everyone can justify spending that much but I know I can since i appreciate a nice wheel setup.

post #10 of 14 Old 01-23-2014, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uoeno View Post
Yup, got to pay to play. 3 piece wheels are expensive, most should easily run you $5k with tires for an SUV like this. Not everyone can justify spending that much but I know I can since i appreciate a nice wheel setup.
Three piece wheels in the range of 20 X 10 to 22 X 11 or so for the FX/QX70 can be as much as $1500 EACH!

You won't find those on my car!

Formerly 2006 FX45 Serengeti Sand and Wheat, Chrome Pillars, Every manufacturer option except back seat video.

Formerly 2009 FX50S, Umbria Twilight and Wheat, Chrome Pillars. Every manufacturer option except back seat video.

Presently 2013 FX50S, Umbria Twilight and Wheat, Chrome Pillars. Every manufacturer option except back seat video.

It's a great car!

Last edited by Booboobaba; 01-23-2014 at 06:50 PM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page