User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 12-14-2014, 05:24 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default Hello from Q50 Forum

Hi,

I'm a senior moderator from infinitiq50.org. I just thought I'd introduce myself as an interested potential future FX/QX70 owner.

I don't have a QX70, but I'm a big fan of the vehicle and I'm eyeballing it as the next Infiniti I get after my Q50 lease is up (I currently have a Q50 and before that I had a 2011 G37s LE).
post #2 of 8 Old 04-23-2015, 10:49 AM

Hi,

I recognized your name from the Q50 forum. I was "TheNewQ" on that forum. I had the white one with AirREX, Meisterschaft and other mods. Just traded it in for a 2015 QX70S which is a much more practical all season daily for me.

I always loved the FX and it just made sense to get one now.

2015 QX70S
post #3 of 8 Old 04-30-2015, 11:10 AM

Welcome to the forum.

I also recall seeing your username on the Q50 forum. Was previously interested in it, but decided to move onto venturing into SUV's, clearly with the QX70 being one of them.

Are you going to wait for the QX70 redesign or get the current generation? new? used?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 05-07-2015, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uoeno View Post
Welcome to the forum.

I also recall seeing your username on the Q50 forum. Was previously interested in it, but decided to move onto venturing into SUV's, clearly with the QX70 being one of them.

Are you going to wait for the QX70 redesign or get the current generation? new? used?
waiting is boring
if you wait, you'll wait forever.
might as well get whats available if the wait is going to be long.
post #5 of 8 Old 05-07-2015, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uoeno View Post
Welcome to the forum.

Thanks. I did enjoy the Q50 but needed a daily SUV and also to consolidate 2 vehicles into 1. I traded in Q50 and G35 for new 2015 QX70S which I'm really enjoying. I was thinking about waiting for redesign but like the above post mentioned, I just bought the most recent model on the market because I didn't want to wait. Perhaps will trade in for new design few months after it finally comes out. For now I'am happy.

2015 QX70S
post #6 of 8 Old 05-11-2015, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DystinctQX View Post
Thanks. I did enjoy the Q50 but needed a daily SUV and also to consolidate 2 vehicles into 1. I traded in Q50 and G35 for new 2015 QX70S which I'm really enjoying. I was thinking about waiting for redesign but like the above post mentioned, I just bought the most recent model on the market because I didn't want to wait. Perhaps will trade in for new design few months after it finally comes out. For now I'am happy.
I hope you saw the recently revealed Q70 Bespoke edition!
post #7 of 8 Old 05-18-2015, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFord View Post
I hope you saw the recently revealed Q70 Bespoke edition!

I did see that, beautiful car! Appears to be aimed towards the wealthy far east market where the owner is generally chauffeured, doubtful it will be sold here in North America.

I'm somewhat surprised there are no spy shots of the next gen QX70. Evidently, Infiniti is doing a good job keeping it hidden for now.

2015 QX70S
post #8 of 8 Old 05-21-2015, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DystinctQX View Post
I did see that, beautiful car! Appears to be aimed towards the wealthy far east market where the owner is generally chauffeured, doubtful it will be sold here in North America.

I'm somewhat surprised there are no spy shots of the next gen QX70. Evidently, Infiniti is doing a good job keeping it hidden for now.
That seems most likely although it would be nice to have an Infiniti outfitted like that for the american market since we are after all one of the biggest for the brand.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page