User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 08-12-2013, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default Please post your introductions here

Welcome to InfinitiQX70! Please post an introduction here - tell us a bit about yourself, what car you drive, why you are interested (or disinterested) in the InfinitiQX70!
post #2 of 4 Old 01-04-2017, 02:53 PM

Hi, I'm Karin from Houston -just bought the '17 QX70 Sport - this is my 5th Infiniti (all FX & QX models) - love Infiniti's. Haven't been on the blog in a few years so thought I would get back on and see what's happening.
post #3 of 4 Old 02-18-2018, 03:47 PM

Thumbs up Newbie

Hello all,
I thought I would introduce myself. I just bought a QX70 and this is my 3rd Infiniti, ( 2006 M45 & 2013 G37 Sport plus I just traded in my Frog -2012 Nissan Juke).

So far I have added all weather mats, mud flaps, cargo canvas liner, locking lug nuts & K&N filters. Still to come will be aftermarket navigation and a strut brace.

The only thing so far besides not having navigation that I don't like is getting used to AWD. My Juke was AWD but I had the option to drive in 2 WD. It seems I am fighting to hold it on the road? Is this common and I need to get used to it? The QX just turned over to 12000 miles. Seems to have decent tire wear and no indications of alignment issues.

Larry
West Linn, Oregon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 03-20-2018, 05:51 PM

Default Qx70 s picking up next week

Picking up my QX70 S next Tuesday if all goes well. I need a set of weather mats. and I was wondering will my FX rear mats fit ?I know the front ones won't. I am also planning to add the factory mud flaps. But should I get them from the dealer or go on line. I want the oem ones. I also need an extra key fob and I want to do the remote start that I have on my FX. Would appreciate any suggestions.
philip

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page